Developing, delivering and producing your own webinars, webcasts and virtual presentations may be easier than you think. Webinars are the twenty-first century way to train more people, coach more clients and market your products and services.
This book offers step-by-step, “how to” information on how to develop and deliver exceptional webinars that help you project the best version of yourself on line.
Topics covered in this book include:
- Self-assessment: “Are webinars right for you?”
- How to organize your webinar content
- How to choose a webinar platform provider
- How to price a fee-based webinar
- Examples of excellent webinar giveaways
- How to set up a webinar registration system (and what you need to do it)
- How to evaluate you webinar
- How to market your webinar
Currently available as a Kindle book from:
Amazon.com (USA) – $6.99 USD
Amazon.uk (UK) – £5.00
Amazon.de (Germany) – EUR 5,64
Amazon.fr (France) – EUR 5,64
Check out the Exceptional Webinars Made Easy – Table of Contents.